- Friday, June 21
- Paraiso Lounge
3003 27th Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Charanga takes it heat indoors to Minnesota's most popular Friday night salsa scene.
Share this Event with Facebook.
- $10 (Buy tickets)
- Saturday, June 22
Charanga hits the road!
Arts meet Smarts in this very hip festival. Enjoy an artful mix of free national, regional and local entertainment, innovative keynote speakers, film, artisan food, speciality vendors, and a focus on sustainable solutions and community empowerment.
FAIRfest is held in the town of Fairfield, Iowa. Smithsonian magazine just ranked Fairfield #7 on its 2013 list of national Top 10 "Best Small Towns to Visit" and last year, Oprah Winfrey deemed Fairfield "America's most unusual town."
For complete festival information visit the web site:
- (Buy tickets)
- Saturday, July 20
- Bayfront Reggae & World Music Festival
- Charanga Tropical heads north to a celebration of world music whose artists spread the message of love, hope, and equality for all people worldwide! Yeh MAN!
Lots of bands in one of the Midwest's best performance settings in Bayfront Park on Lake Superior.
Complete festival information at:
Share this event with Facebook.
- (Buy tickets)
- Thursday, August 1
- Minnehaha Falls Park
Minnehaha Falls Park:
4801 Minnehaha Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Charanga Tropical debuts at the band gazebo in Minnehaha Falls Park. A hidden gem, this park also boast outstanding seafood from 'Seasalt.' Excellent space for dancing, listening, and enjoying the Latin side of Minnesota in the summer. Sponsored by the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board.
Outdoors and Free! Share this event with Facebook.
- Outdoors and Free! (Buy tickets)